You asked… and here it is! 30 days of STEM activities that you can do at home. It’s a compilation of lots of different activities we do here. These will help you to play each day, learn with a clear purpose and have fun along the way.
Get the activity list
I have put together your 30 day challenge into one easy to follow A4 sheet. This is available in our free resource library. Sign up with the form below if you are not already a member. There are lots of other resources in there too which you will use for some activities.
How to do the challenge
- Download the 30 day list from the resource library.
- Print one copy off to use for charting your progress.
- Decide how you want to do the challenge:
- Option 1: Do all of the activities in order and match each activity to your calendar day.
- Option 2: Do the activities at random and pick them in any order.
- When you know your challenge for the day, click on the link in the pdf and it will take you to the activity to complete.
- When you have completed the activity, cross it off on your printout.
- Once you have completed all 30 activities, email us letting us know and we will send you an online completion certificate (include your name if you want it personalised).
What will your kids learn?
Your kids will be immersed in science, technology, engineering and maths. There are a large variety of activities ranging from science experiments to engineering challenges to maths fundamentals and coding. The commonality is that they are all hands-on and play-based learning experiences. They are designed to put your children at the forefront of their learning and they are ALL screen-free. You can do them all at home too (we have done them all!).
Who can do this?
These activities are targeted towards kids before they start school. However, there are so many open ended activities that kids up to grade 4 can do them too. Lots of the activities have extension options listed with them to help you along the way.
Start your 30 day challenge today! It’s a great way to enrich your learning at home.